Digital Marketing Apprentice – Level 3
2016 was another ambitious and successful year with continued growth, and GSL Media are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team.
GSL Media value intelligence, dedication, hard work, good ethics and common sense consistently across the organisation. In short, we seek to reward the best and the brightest, and provide them with the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
In this role you will:
- Work on various website projects, having input in to product development and design
- Test all new sites and applications
- Compose and deploy email marketing campaigns across UK and International markets
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and blog
- Build landing pages for advertising campaigns
- Assist in managing the company Social Media channels
- Assist with digital advertising
- Execute content marketing strategies
This is a demanding role with excellent prospects and rewards. There will be opportunities to gain knowledge and experience across all aspects of digital marketing, and video production.
You will be working towards a City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing, with training and assessment completed in the workplace in collaboration with City College Plymouth. The course duration is 18 months.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An interest in digital marketing practices
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Self-motivation and will be highly proactive
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
After the apprenticeship finishes:
For the right candidate this apprenticeship will lead to a full-time role at GSL Media, with an excellent starting salary and the opportunity for quick progression.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:30
Dress code: Smart Casual
Apprenticeship duration: 18 months
Location: GSL Media, 4 Delamore Park, Cornwood, Ivybridge, PL21 9QP
Salary: £150/week starting. This would be increased based on performance: after 3 months £168.75/week, after 9 months £187.50/week.
Closing date for applications: 30th April 2017
To Apply for this position, please send covering letter and cv in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org