Look your best, everywhere you go. Delivering a great site across all devices is a modern must.
Look amazing, wherever you are. In immediate response to fleeting ideas, customers are relying heavily on their handheld devices to get online. Does your site measure up?
What we think
The surging category of mobile browsing has recently hit 60%. That’s 60% of the entire world’s internet access being performed mostly on mobile devices. Plus, if you run a Google search on your mobile, you’ll see that responsively designed websites within the results will be assigned a ‘mobile-friendly’ badge of honour.
All this points to what we’ve known for a long time: responsive websites are becoming more and more vital to the success of a modern business.
What we do
You’ll see from this very website that fantastic, elastic designs are our speciality. Designing a website that adapts and flexes to the screen on which it’s being viewed is an art which we’ve perfected.
Using the latest coding and experience with iOS, Android, Windows Phone and a variety of hybrid application technologies, we carve a solid path through the minefield of responsive design.
The result? Truly beautiful websites that work hard around the clock, all over the world.
- explore your mobile presence in relation to your customer profile(s)
- place your mobile presence among a wider digital plan
- develop responsive design with your user at its heart
- plumb the depths of user experience (UX)
- advise on whether you need an app
- design said app if appropriate
- come up with app concepts and test them rigorously
- employ native and hybrid technology
- test various versions within our own development lab
- employ a mobile search marketing plan
- develop geo-targeted promotions
- blend your mobile site with social media
- set out KPIs and perform regular analytics
If you’re not catering to your mobile customer, you’re at serious risk of falling behind – or apart. It only takes one all-singing, all-dancing competitor to leap ahead of you and deliver the experience that your modern customer expects.
If you’re worried that your website just isn’t cutting it, let us develop a mobile version which puts you back in pole position.
It’s an investment you won’t regret making.